Hawaii Toast, is a popular German dish. It features ham, pineapple and cheese. It can serve with cherry or other fruits also. It’s really easy to make yet delicious taste, in less than 20 minutes you can enjoy your lunch or light dinner.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS TOAST
– Bread, butter, ham, pineapple and cheese
DELICIOUS HAWAII TOASTPin Recipe
- 4 slices Bread
- 4 slices Ham
- 4 slices Pineapple rings
- 4 slices cheese
- Preheat oven 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F, prepared your baking sheet
- Toast each slice of bread in the toaster. Spread butter on each toast, place a slice of ham on each slice of bread, followed by a pineapple ring and slice of cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melting.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.